Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye lost his son on Wednesday.
Anaedoonline.ng had earlier reported that the 42-year-old pastor died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.
Dare who had officiated on Sunday and retired to his bed after church reportedly warned that he should not be disturbed during his rest.
JUST IN: Pastor Adeboye’s Son Is Dead
According to reports, his wife, Temiloluwa Adeboye, noticed her husband’s unusual sleeping hours and could not reach him on phone. She reportedly raised the alarm and he was discovered dead.
Here Are fFve Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Him:
1. Pastor Dare Adeboye was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35.
2. He was the third son of Pastor Enoch Adeboye
3. Dare was happily married to Temiloluwa with children.
4. He was 42-year-old and would have clocked 43 in June.
See What Oby Ezekwesili Said About Late Dare Adeboye
5. Last year, on his 42nd birthday, his dad, in a social media post, described him as his first miracle child. He wrote on his Facebook page, “Our first miracle child. We pray that God will keep his miraculous working power in your life and all those who need a miracle today, will use you as a point of contact for their own in Jesus’ name. (Amen) love from Dad, Mom, and the whole Adeboye dynasty.”
Follow us on Facebook
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.