AnaedoOnline
Featured Posts News

LATEST: Petition Calling For President Buhari’s Arrest Deleted

The petition organized by former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri, against the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has been deleted.

Anaedoonline.ng had earlier reported that no fewer than seventy-seven thousand Nigerians had signed the petition that seeks to have Buhari tried and jailed over the killings of peaceful protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate last year October.

The petition which was started on Wednesday was directed at the International Criminal Court.

JUST IN: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s “Civil-War” Tweet, Gives Reason

Omokri in a statement released on his Twitter account on Saturday stated that the petition has been removed by ‘Hacktivists’.

He said, “Dear Nigerians, after hitting 100k signatures, the guilty conscience-stricken Buhari administration mobilised paid hacktivists to break into our petition and delete it. They think they have won, but they have not.”

“Their actions only show their guilt and we will press on with #BuhariForPrison2023 to ensure Buhari retires to prison in 2023 for the #LekkiMassacre of innocent, peaceful, unarmed #EndSARS protesters.”

“Thankfully, local and international media already carried the petition before it was hacked. Aluta continua until Buhari is in prison, so help me God!”

 

Follow us on Facebook

Comments

comments

Related posts

LATEST: Reno Omokri, Garba Shehu In A Heated Fight Over Insecurity

Victor Ndubuisi

LATEST: Petition Asking For Buhari’s Arrest Hits 100,000 Signature

Victor Ndubuisi

What Reno Omokri Said About Fani Kayode’s EFCC ‘Palava’

Victor Ndubuisi

What God Does To Those That Feed People Richer Than Them

Victor Ndubuisi

Don’t Block Your Blessings By Being Difficult To Your Mother – Reno Omokri

Chizzy

Reno Omokri’s Epic Reply To Man Who Asked For His Daughter’s IG Handle

Chizzy