Featured Posts METRO

PAINFUL: Two Unizik Student Found Dead Inside In Their Room

Two students from Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka were found dead in a private dormitory on campus.

According to, the event occurred on Sunday, February 20th, at William’s Lodge, a private hostel in the school’s vicinity.

The students were alleged to have perished days before their neighbors became aware of their deaths.

Unizik Lecturer Dies From Covid-19 In Nnewi

However, the father of one of the deceased, Adaeze, became concerned after repeatedly phoning her phone without receiving an answer, and decided to report to the police.


When security officials and the female student’s parents rushed the dormitory to check on her, they discovered both pupils dead.

Reacting to the development, the state police said: “there was no stench. The girl was not answering calls which got parents worried. They reported to the Police who forced the door open. No mark of violence on the bodies.

“They died apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning from generator fumes. The generator was found in a closed place facing the room. The cause of death will be ascertained after autopsy.”


Follow us on Facebook



Post Disclaimer

The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.


Stories you may like