Featured Posts METRO

6-Year-Old Girl Sets Herself Ablaze While Practicing Cooking

A 6-year-old girl is in pain after suffering burn injuries while practicing cooking with her friends in Abuja.

The girl brought a gallon of petrol that she mistook for kerosene and emptied it on the firewood she and her friends had gathered to practice their cooking skills.
According to her father, Christopher Israel, the minor, who is currently being treated at Kubwa General Hospital, has yet to recover from the incident that occurred two months ago.

First Class, Second Class Upper Graduates to be Employed as Teachers

Strong Tochukwu Israel, the girl, was initially rushed to a clinic in the community where she was treated, but she showed little improvement two months later.

Israel said;
“I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.’’


Follow us on facebook



Post Disclaimer

The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.

Stories you may like