Following his transfer to Manchester City, Erling Haaland has overtaken David De Gea as the third highest-paid player in the Premier League, according to talkSPORT.
Man City revealed on Tuesday that they have reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund to buy Haaland.
The Premier League winners will meet Haaland’s £51.1 million release clause, and he will join the Etihad on July 1, pending finalization of negotiations.
The Norwegian international will join Pep Guardiola’s team on a long-term deal for £375,000 per week, putting him among the best earners in the Premier League.
Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United is still the highest-paid player in the Premier League, while Haaland’s new teammate Kevin De Bruyne earns £400,000 a week (second-highest-paid player).
Below are the top 15 EPL highest-paid players:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – £510,000-a-week
2. Kevin De Bruyne – £400,000-a-week
3. Erling Haaland – £375,000-a-week
3. David De Gea – £375,000-a-week
5. Jadon Sancho – £350,000-a-week
5. Raphael Varane – £340,000-a-week
7. Romelu Lukaku – £325,000-a-week
8. Jack Grealish – £300,000-a-week
8. Raheem Sterling – £300,000-a-week
10. N’Golo Kante – £290,00010-a-week
10. Paul Pogba – £290,000-a-week
12. Timo Werner – £272,000-a-week
13. John Stones – £250,000-a-week
13. Edinson Cavani – £250,000-a-week
13. Anthony Martial – £250,000-a-week
Follow us on Facebook
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.