1. Rome was not built in a day and the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Innoson Vehicles will continue to grow steadily, closing the gap little by little, improving on its vehicles and services till it becomes one of the greatest exports from Nigeria.
2. Any careful observer that has been monitoring Innoson Vehicles from its very inception will observe that there has been tremendous improvement.
3. This is because IVM is using the concept of regionalization in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the local taste and consumer preferences of the African region during production.
4. We ensure we get feedback from the users of IVM in order to know their views on their IVM experience and with this feedback we seek better ways to improve the tastes and preferences of our customers to suit the environment.
5. For example, based on various feedbacks we got from our customers and users of our big vehicles we have improved the clutch and brake systems, the engine capacity, and the body structure of the bus.
6. IVM also improved the interior décor and comfort by installing luxury seats, a robust air-conditioning system,s and on board entertainment system. IVM also improved the suspension system of its vehicle, transmission system, and enhanced shock absorber.
7. On the smaller vehicles, like the small buses, SUVs, and Sedans, IVM improved the fuel economy, the interior décor of the vehicles, and the engine output.
8. Innoson Vehicles use SRS airbags and suspension systems that are internationally acceptable. On safety, it employs ABS in the production of its vehicles, together with EBD which ensures even distribution of brakes between the front and rear wheels. All these are modern gadgets in Innoson vehicles which can also be found in any other modern vehicle.
9. On the engine output, IVM has gone a step further to engage the best engine manufacturers in the world to produce its own IVM branded engines that are of the structure and type of some popular engines used in Nigeria. Today we can categorically state that IVM customized engines are the best for the Nigerian environment.
10. There are much more feedbacks from the users of Innoson Vehicles we are working assiduously to implement and modify where necessary on our products and services.
11. Innoson Vehicles employ international best practices in the production of its vehicles and they can compare very favorably in terms of durability, fuel economy, and safety.
12. Nigerians should therefore keep faith with Innoson Vehicles and embrace it as our pride. Innoson Vehicles is not there yet but with the support of all: the government, corporate organizations, relevant institutions, and individuals, it can rise to become one of the greatest things to come out of Nigeria.
13. Innoson Vehicle’s greatest achievement is not behind them nor is it with them now. Innoson vehicle’s best is yet to happen. As consumer expectations continue to change and new technologies keep coming out, so will IVM continue to improve on its vehicles, let us all, therefore, keep faith with Innoson Vehicles.
Head of Corporate Communications
Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Co Ltd
Follow us on Facebook
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.