Anambra State, Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo in a state wide Broadcast listed measures to tackle insecurity in the state.
However, Anaedoonlinbe.ng has highlighted the key points from his broadcast:
1. Any community and/or individual lands used as camps by terrorists will be forfeited by government.
2. Use of tricycles, motorcycles and shuttle buses banned on Mondays till further notice.
3. A (6am to 6pm) curfew is imposed on keke, Okada and shuttle buses till further notice.
4. Operation know your tenants for landlords as any house linked to any tenant caught indulging in crime – kidnap, arson, gun running, drug dealing, rape, murder, armed robbery, possession of fire arms to be confiscated by government.
5. N1M bounty placed on anyone who provides information on those hyping, praising, supporting, offering any support to UGM.
6. Compulsory CCTV to be installed in all fuel stations in Anambra state and footages submitted to the security agencies weekly.
Follow us on Facebook
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.